things I have learnt in the first year of fatherhood
* changing nappies isn't as bad as it seemed, although can still be pretty gross sometimes
* babies can learn at an incredible rate
* the sound of babies grinding their teeth is the most horrific, goosebumb inducing sound there is. why does nobody warn you?!
* dads have an easy ride compared to mums
* that being said, dads need emotional support as well
* a year is not a long time
So come take a drink and drown your sorrows, and all of our fears will be gone 'til tomorrow. We'll have no regrets and live for the day, in Nancy's Harbour Cafe